Friday, May 20, 2016

Pictures from Anna's third month

From April 15 to May 14, Anna grew a bunch and has gotten much better at holding up her head.  She also just found her hands and is starting to grab blankets and toys. 

Sitting in her chair (thanks cousin Amy!) looking like an escaped convict.

My mom and grandmother came to visit.  Here's a picture of four generations of women!

And a family picture.

We went to visit my parents in North Carolina for Merlefest weekend.  All three of my brothers and families were there, plus my grandmother and great aunt and uncle!  Here we all are for a family picture on the backhoe.

Anna has 5 cousins on my side, one on Brian's. Two of them are within a year of her age.  Here's the three babies: Anna (2 1/2 months) Eric (9 1/2 months) and Milo (7 months).

Eric got squirrelly and decided to leave.  I like this picture because of their faces.  Eric says "I'm out of here!", Milo says "Woah!  You can move!  I need to learn to do that!" and Anna says "I'm not sure this is a good idea.  Better suck on my shirt."

The next weekend, we took Anna to Asheville for our friends' wedding!  We stayed on the appropriately named Chicken Alley.  The groom is Indian, and so Brian got to wear a kurta as a groomsman, and I used the occasion to break out a sari that I have from a wedding in India that I went to back in 2008.

And here she is, happy and looking like a big girl in her car seat!

No comments:

Post a Comment